Welcome to Call's Farm in Stow, Ohio
History of the Neighborhood
The Call farm was one of the earliest homesteads in Stow, Ohio. Its history goes back nearly 200 years. Since its settlement, the land has been primarily under the sole ownership of the Call family. The farm produced corn, rye, wheat, and more recently planted tree stock.
Ownership of the family farm passed to Charles A. Call in 1890. Charles A. headed the next generation of the Call family, owning the property until 1927, when his son Howard took over until 1952. In 1952, Howard Call's son Charles E. Call and his wife Jean took over ownership of the family farm and ran it until 2002.
Pulte Homes began developing the Call's Farm in 2002. Since that time five phases have been completed and now our neighborhood consists of 254 homes.